If you’re looking for a taster, working with a limited budget or simply want to focus on one specific area of SEO, then these packages are ideal. You can mix and match them as you like to create your own solution, or I can recommend two or three best suited to your website in its current form. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a long-term strategy including a review, content and regular reports, you may want to look at my complete SEO service which starts at £45 per hour and is specifically tailored to your goals and website.
An in-depth manual review of your site from an SEO perspective, including:
- Homepage optimisation suggestions.
- Optimisation suggestions for your core pages.
- Content additions.
- Assessment of any problems/issues.
Cost: £60 (additional pages £5 each).
Competitor Backlink Analysis
A comprehensive list of all the best backlinks that your competitors have, so you can see how they’re getting ahead and get some ideas for sourcing quality links.
- You can choose the competitors/keywords to analyse.
- Easy spreadsheet format to make your own notes/check off links you get.
- Minimum list of 50 new links for you to obtain.
- Choose from 1, 3, 5 or more competitors.
Cost: 1 competitor £20 | 3 competitors £30 | 5 competitors £45 | Higher quantity? Email for pricing.
Manually obtained back links from a range of different quality sources, with a good mix of different types, niches and IPs.
- Choose from 50, 100 or 200+ links (note: number of backlinks is not guaranteed as I don’t own these sites; however, you should end up with considerably more depending on site structure).
- No work required at your end.
- I will advise on link building speed and strategy and tailor it to your site.
Cost: 50 links £22 | 100 links £40 | 200 links £60 | Higher quantity? Email for pricing.
Link Building List
A list of active sites that you can obtain backlinks from. Good quality sites mainly ranging from PR2 to PR7, and you can submit to all of them for free (acceptance not guaranteed). Includes blogs, directories, forums, galleries and similar across a range of niches.
- Choose from 100, 200 or more link lists.
- Smaller lists of specific PageRank sites are also available (e.g. if you only wanted PR 5-7 sites).
- If any sites return 404s I will replace them with other suggestions for you.
- Buy as many sets as you like over a period of any time.
Cost: 100 links £20 | 200 links £35 | Higher quantity? Email for pricing.
Articles, blog posts, product descriptions, editorial pieces and more are available, all of which are optimised for search engines. All content is written using proper British English (unless you request otherwise) and includes calls to action and marketing messages as required.
I have an honours degree in English and I’ve been writing for the web for ten years (including five years of commercial work). You can view samples of my writing here.
A minimum of 500 words is recommended for SEO articles. Please supply any keywords you want to target and any formatting requirements (including images and image positioning) if required. Discounts are available if you’re also buying another package on this page or you’re looking to purchase articles in bulk, but be aware that I’m only one person and quality writing takes time!
- 1 piece, no research required (e.g. opinion, common sense) – £22 per 500 words.
- 1 piece, some research required (e.g. travel, food) – £27 per 500 words.
- 1 piece, in-depth research required (e.g. statistics based, specialist subject based) – £40 per 500 words.
If you’re not sure which area your content falls into, just drop me an email.
Editing and proof reading of existing content that you hold the copyright for. Services include:
- General proof reading (spelling/grammar/readability/sense review) and marked corrections – £10 per 500 words.
- Optimising an article for SEO – £15 per 500 words.
- Lengthening an article – £4 per 100 words.
- Making an article shorter – £3 per 100 words.
- Dividing content up, e.g. into chapters/a series of articles or posts – cost depends on quantity.
- Modernising (e.g. making a software article from 2001 relevant to the present day) – £15 per 500 words.
- Rewriting an existing article (e.g. to avoid duplicate content penalties) – £15 per 500 words.
Discounts are available for bulk editing (even where different types are required), and multiple types of editing for one article.
If you’d like to mix and match some of the elements above, or create a cheaper ongoing SEO strategy, I can create custom packages based on your website and budget. Prices start from £60.
The Next Step
Once you’ve had a think about what you’d like, get in touch.